Hiring Organization: Southwest Airlines
Position Name: Customer Serv Agent
Employment Type: Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Montana, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Excellent customer service and support will be provided by you as a Customer Service Agent. You will be the first point of contact for any customer issues and will provide solutions in a timely and professional manner.
Through your listening skills and ability to understand customer needs, you will build strong relationships with customers. You will be able to respond efficiently and accurately to customer requests, inquiries and complaints and have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
You need strong problem-solving skills and a passion for customer satisfaction to be successful in this role. You need to be diplomatic and have good communication skills. You should have a good knowledge of our products, services and procedures.
Your duties are not limited to:
Customer inquiries can be responded to via phone, email, chat or other channels.
Customer complaints are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
Customer loyalty can be developed by building trust and ensuring satisfaction.
Customer information is updated in the customer service database.
feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Customer retention can be increased by assisting with sales and marketing initiatives.
Customer service processes and procedures can be improved.
Customer interactions are used to create reports.
Excellent customer service skills are required in this job. This could be the perfect job for you if you possess these qualities. We will be happy to hear from you!
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Southwest Airlines Customer Serv Agent Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Southwest Airlines Customer Serv Agent Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.