Hiring Organization: Walmart
Position Name: Supply Chain – Traffic Clerk
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Quebec, Canada
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Supply Chain – Traffic Clerk position is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team that works hard to ensure the efficient and timely delivery of goods. In order to coordinate the transportation, warehousing, and inventory management of products and raw materials, this job position involves working closely with other departments and suppliers. As the Supply Chain – Traffic Clerk, you will be responsible for managing the flow of materials, both incoming and outgoing, as well as helping to plan and execute shipments.
Excellent customer service skills are required in this role as you will communicate regularly with customers, vendors, and suppliers. Ensuring accuracy and efficiency in all tasks requires strong attention to detail. Understanding warehouse operations, shipping regulations, and inventory control systems is important. Success in this position is dependent on the ability to solve problems on your own.
You will be using technology such as databases, spreadsheets, inventory software, and other supply chain related tools on a daily basis in order to maintain records, track shipments and inventory levels, and analyze reports. In order to give sound advice on best practices, you must be able to interpret data accurately. To arrange suitable transportation services, you may need to work with freight brokers and freight forwarders.
The Supply Chain – Traffic Clerk role requires strong organizational and communication skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. It is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and make a positive impact on the overall operations of the company.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Walmart Supply Chain – Traffic Clerk Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Walmart Supply Chain – Traffic Clerk Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.