Hiring Organization: Netflix
Position Name: Live Service Analyst, Games
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Los Angeles, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The live service analyst is an exciting role in the gaming industry. The position requires a person with strong critical thinking skills, a passion for problem solving, and a fast-paced environment. The Live Service analyst is responsible for providing technical support and customer service to video game players around the world.
The primary point of contact between developers, publishers, and players will be served by the Live Service analyst with excellent communication skills. The analyst needs to be able to quickly solve problems for customers and developers. They need to be able to work with other members of the team to ensure that customer inquiries are addressed in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate for this position should have a degree in computer science or a related field and some experience in software development or game design. They should be familiar with the different gaming platforms. Experience in customer service will help prepare the candidate for interacting with players from all over the world.
In addition to providing technical support, the Live Service analyst will be expected to monitor game server and analyze data to improve game performance, identify areas of improvement, and develop strategies to improve the overall gaming experience. The analyst will be responsible for maintaining relationships with external partners.
The position requires a person who enjoys working on complex problems and is passionate about gaming. If you feel that you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we would love to hear from you.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Netflix Live Service Analyst, Games Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Netflix Live Service Analyst, Games Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.