Hiring Organization: Google
Position Name: Administrative Business Partner III
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: San Bruno, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
As a key member of the administrative support team, you will be responsible for providing high-level administrative assistance to senior managers and executives. When it comes to complex projects and tasks that require a level of expertise in business operations, finance, and executive administration, you will be the go-to person.
Critical organizational, research and planning support is your primary role. This includes researching and preparing reports that inform strategic decisions, organizing meetings and conferences, maintaining calendars and schedules, creating presentations and documents, preparing reports and other documents, managing expenses, and coordinating travel arrangements. You need to be able to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time.
Additional responsibilities are expected of you as well as the administrative duties. This could include acting as a liaison between departments and teams, managing communication processes, budgeting and forecasting activities, developing plans and strategies for operations, and working with external vendors. To ensure the smooth operation of all business processes, you will need to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You have to have good communication skills and be able to concisely communicate information. You need to be able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. You should be able to think critically and have strong problem solving skills. You should have a good knowledge of financial concepts and common office software applications.
The ideal candidate should be able to work independently and be part of a team. If you have a proven track record of success and excel in supporting business initiatives, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Google Administrative Business Partner III Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Google Administrative Business Partner III Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.