Hiring Organization: Delta Airline
Position Name: Lead Talent Recruiter
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Atlanta, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
As a Lead Talent Recruiter, you will help shape the future of our organization by hiring the best talent in the industry. You will be responsible for identifying top talent and developing relationships with potential candidates. You will be responsible for leading the recruiting team in their day-to-day efforts and providing guidance on best practices.
You will have an important role in driving the recruitment process from start to finish, including actively engaging potential candidates, screening resume, conducting phone interviews and in-person interviews, as well as making offers to qualified candidates. Candidates will have a positive experience during the recruitment process if you possess strong communication skills and a customer service mindset. You must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
You will work with the internal teams to identify and evaluate current recruiting strategies, develop innovative strategies to increase candidate quality and quantity, and track key metrics such as time-to-hire and cost-per-hire. In order to continuously improve the hiring process, you will be expected to stay up-to-date on industry trends and innovations.
The ideal candidate should have at least three years of professional experience working in a talent acquisition or recruitment capacity. Knowledge of applicable labor laws and regulations, experience crafting job postings, and familiarity with various applicant tracking systems are some of the things they should have. This position requires an individual who is passionate about connecting talented individuals with great opportunities and can successfully build relationships with both internal stakeholders and external candidates.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Delta Airline Lead Talent Recruiter Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Delta Airline Lead Talent Recruiter Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.