Hiring Organization: Apple
Position Name: CoreOS Firmware Quality Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Austin, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
A key member of the CoreOS team is the CoreOS Firmware Quality Engineer, who is responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality assurance in the production and release of CoreOS. The Quality Engineer will be responsible for developing, executing and managing test plans, as well as working with the development team to ensure that all firmware produced meets the highest standards of quality. The Quality Engineer will need to work closely with the hardware engineering team to make sure that all hardware used in CoreOS is compliant with any applicable specifications or regulations.
The ideal candidate will have experience in software and hardware quality assurance, as well as strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills. It is important for the Quality Engineer to stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices related to software and hardware quality assurance in order to ensure that CoreOS remains on the cutting edge of technology.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for developing, executing and managing test plans, as well as working with the development team to ensure that all firmware produced meets the highest standards of quality. Testing may include performance, security, reliability and compatibility. It is important for the Quality Engineer to maintain documentation related to all testing efforts, including test results and root cause analysis. The Quality Engineer should give feedback to the development team on areas where improvements can be made.
The Quality Engineer should work with other departments to ensure that any changes or updates made to the CoreOS firmware are thoroughly tested and meet all quality requirements. The Quality Engineer should be able to identify potential risks and issues with the production process and make recommendations for improvement.
The CoreOS team depends on the CoreOS Firmware Quality Engineer to ensure that all CoreOS products meet the highest quality standards. CoreOS will be at the forefront of technology with their expertise in software and hardware quality assurance.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Apple CoreOS Firmware Quality Engineer Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Apple CoreOS Firmware Quality Engineer Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.