Hiring Organization: Walmart
Position Name: Intern: Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Bentonville, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
At ABC Company, you will play an important role in developing and maintaining software solutions for our cutting edge products. If you join our team, you will have the chance to develop your skills in multiple areas of software engineering including software design, coding, testing, and documentation.
A team of highly talented professionals are passionate about delivering solutions that bring real value to our customers. As an intern, you will work on projects that are tailored to your existing skill set while also providing opportunities to learn new technologies and techniques. You will get exposure to best practices and process guidelines as a result of being mentored by experienced engineers.
At ABC Company, we want to make life easier for our customers with innovative software solutions. Quality products that meet the needs of our customers are what we strive to provide. Through your development efforts, you will contribute directly to this effort.
Someone who is eager to learn and grow as a software engineer is what we are looking for. Strong problem solving and communication skills, as well as relevant experience with programming languages such as Java, C++, or Python, are what the ideal candidate should possess. Candidates with knowledge of web services and database systems are welcome.
We want to hear from you if you are excited about joining an innovative company and contributing to the development of cutting-edge software solutions. If you want to become a software engineer intern at ABC Company, please apply today.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Walmart Intern: Software Engineer Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Walmart Intern: Software Engineer Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.