Hiring Organization: Netflix
Position Name: Stills Curation Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Los Angeles, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Stills Curation Specialist is an important part of the media industry. This position requires an individual with strong organizational skills and a deep understanding of visual content to ensure that all images are appropriate for their intended use.
The Stills Curation Specialist will be responsible for creating, maintaining and organizing digital content. To ensure accuracy and quality, the specialist will have to analyze and review existing image collections. They need to have the ability to organize and manage large amounts of data. They should have good communication skills to work with clients.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail. They should be aware of the impact of visual imagery on viewers. They should be familiar with digital asset management software and have experience working with Adobe Creative Suite.
The Stills Curation Specialist needs to research and source high-quality images from a variety of sources, including stock photography websites and personal relationships with photographers. They should be able to give commentary on the value of certain images and make recommendations for how images can be used in a project or campaign.
The person needs to have the ability to prioritize. They should demonstrate an interest in learning about new trends in the visual arts, as well as stay up to date with changes in technology that may affect the way images are used. Interpersonal skills are important for this role, as the Stills Curation Specialist will frequently interact with clients, designers and other professionals in the field.
The Stills Curation Specialist needs to be passionate about visual media and have a desire to make a positive contribution to the creative process. We would love to hear from you if you believe you can excel in this role.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Netflix Stills Curation Specialist Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Netflix Stills Curation Specialist Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.