Hiring Organization: Disney
Position Name: Trade Operations Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Michigan, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
A trade operations specialist is an essential part of any organization that trades goods, services, or currencies. Ensuring that transactions are completed accurately and efficiently is provided by the Trade Operations Specialist. The successful completion of trades requires strong organizational skills and an eye for detail.
The main responsibility of a Trade Operations Specialist is to coordinate and execute trades, using software applications to manage the entire process from start to finish. Verification of data accuracy includes analyzing trade documents, entering information into the system, and conducting research on the markets and financial instruments involved in the trade. They need to be knowledgeable about regulatory requirements and ensure compliance with all laws and regulations. They work as a liaison between internal departments and external clients to ensure a smooth transaction.
In addition to managing the day-to-day operations of the trading process, a Trade Operations Specialist must have an understanding of the markets and financial instruments involved in each trade. In order to make informed decisions regarding the best actions to take during particular trades, they will need to monitor market activity and analyze trends.
StrongInterpersonal skills are required in order to collaborate effectively with internal departments such as finance, sales, legal, and risk management. Communication with clients is important in order to make sure that their needs are met throughout the trade.
A trade operations specialist needs to have good organizational skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of the markets and financial instruments. They need to demonstrate strong communication and problem solving skills in order to complete each and every trade.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Disney Trade Operations Specialist Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Disney Trade Operations Specialist Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.