Hiring Organization: American Airlines
Position Name: Customer Service Coordinator
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Charleston, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
A critical customer-facing position in any organization is the Customer Service Coordinator. Ensuring that customer needs are addressed in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner is the responsibility of the Customer Service Coordinator.
Customer service is a vital part of the job of the Customer Service Coordinator. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as strong problem solving and multitasking abilities are required of the position. The Customer Service Coordinator needs to have an understanding of customer service policies and procedures to ensure compliance with established standards.
The Customer Service Coordinator acts as a brand ambassador, taking ownership of customer interactions and representing the company’s values throughout each interaction. Interpersonal skills and technical knowledge are required in order to provide relevant solutions to customer inquiries. The Customer Service Coordinator should be able to quickly identify customer needs and develop strategies for successful resolution if they are able to leverage their relationship building and customer service experience.
The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service with each interaction providing value to the customer and resulting in positive outcomes. Resolving conflicts and responding to customer inquiries are some of the things this includes. All customer interactions, including information related to product or services purchased, customer satisfaction ratings, and other pertinent data must be maintained by the Customer Service Coordinator.
A minimum of three years of experience working in a customer service environment is required for this role. Customer service policies, procedures, and best practices should be understood by the applicants. Customer service must be delivered at all times by the Customer Service Coordinator.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
American Airlines Customer Service Coordinator Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
American Airlines Customer Service Coordinator Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.