Hiring Organization: Google
Position Name: Data Center Technician
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Council Bluffs, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Data center technicians work in the heart of the data centers, where vast amounts of vital information is stored and processed. Ensuring that the data center operates efficiently, securely, and reliably is your primary responsibility as a Data Center Technician. Hardware and software will be installed and maintained by you. You will need to monitor and measure system performance.
Excellent problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail are required. It’s important to have a deep understanding of computer systems and networking hardware and software. You will need to collaborate with other members of the IT team to develop effective solutions if you possess strong communication skills.
You need to be knowledgeable of industry best practices, such as server virtualization, storage management, and disaster recovery. The data center may need to be audited to make sure it complies with regulatory requirements. It is important to stay up-to-date on new technologies and trends in the industry so that you can make informed decisions about system upgrades and modifications.
You need to be able to handle challenging situations with diplomacy and be comfortable working with a variety of people. A degree in computer science or related field is beneficial for this job.
This position is perfect for someone who is looking for an exciting career in the data center industry. You will help organizations manage their data securely and efficiently with your technical expertise and attention to detail.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Google Data Center Technician Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Google Data Center Technician Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.