Hiring Organization: Google
Position Name: Senior Staff Interaction Designer
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: San Francisco, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Senior Staff Interaction Designers are responsible for leading the user experience of products and services. Innovative design solutions will drive revenue growth. You will work with other teams to make sure your designs are user-centered.
You will be comfortable working in an Agile environment if you have good communication skills. You need to have an understanding of user research and user interface design principles. You should be able to develop high-level concepts as well as detailed specifications.
Gathering and analyzing user requirements will be one of your duties. It is your responsibility to make sure that design specifications are implemented correctly. You need to be able to give feedback and recommend improvements. You will contribute to the design process from concept to implementation.
You should have at least 5 years of experience in interaction design and a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. If you had experience in a similar role and knowledge of current web technologies, it would be beneficial. Knowledge of accessibility standards is a must.
Someone who is creative, organized and proactive is needed in this position. This job may be perfect for you if you want to use your design skills to create engaging digital experiences.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Google Senior Staff Interaction Designer Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Google Senior Staff Interaction Designer Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.