Hiring Organization: Disney
Position Name: Technical Assistant, Level I
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Alberta, Canada
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Technical Assistant Level I is a valuable position. The day-to-day operations of technical systems and processes are assisted in by this role. They help the technical team by providing support and by helping to develop more efficient ways of doing things. Strong technical skills and a good understanding of computer networks are what the successful candidate will have.
Technical assistance and support is provided by the Technical Assistant Level I. They deal with problems related to hardware, software, network and other technical systems. They respond to inquiries from end users and maintain the integrity of customer data. They help with installation, maintenance, and upgrades of computer systems.
Excellent communication and customer service skills are what the successful candidate should have. They need to be able to work independently as well as in a team setting. The ability to think creatively and solve problems quickly is important. A strong understanding of technology trends and concepts is required of the Technical Assistant Level I.
At least one year of experience working in an IT environment is required for this position. Knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite, and database management is required. Strong organizational abilities and being comfortable working with multiple people at once are required of the individual. The ability to work remotely is beneficial.
The Technical Assistant Level I is rewarding for someone who enjoys helping others and is passionate about technology. Flexible scheduling, paid time off, and health care coverage are some of the benefits offered by this opportunity. Please apply if you have the qualifications.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Disney Technical Assistant, Level I Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Disney Technical Assistant, Level I Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.