Hiring Organization: Disney
Position Name: Trade Operations Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Michigan, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The trade operations specialist is an important part of the financial services industry. Managing, overseeing and executing all aspects of a company’s trading operations is the responsibility of this position. Ensuring that orders are completed correctly, efficiently and timely, monitoring market movements, researching and resolving trade discrepancies, and providing client service support are some of the things this includes. In a fast-paced environment, the ideal candidate will have excellent organizational, communication and problem solving skills.
A Trade Operations Specialist needs to have a strong understanding of the relevant regulations. They need to be knowledgeable about different types of securities and markets, have an understanding of market risk management, and be able to use various back-end systems for order execution and portfolio management. Mistakes can be costly if there is an eye for detail.
Knowledge of international financial markets is necessary for a Bachelor’s degree in finance or economics. Strong analytical and technical skills are required, as well as experience with database management, spreadsheets and programming languages. Strong customer service skills, multi-tasking abilities, and a professional attitude are needed in the role as it involves working closely with both internal and external clients.
The ability to think critically and analytically, a keen attention to detail, and the willingness to stay up to date on changes in the financial services industry are all required of a Trade Operations Specialist. This could be the perfect job for someone with these qualities and a passion for finance.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Disney Trade Operations Specialist Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Disney Trade Operations Specialist Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.