Hiring Organization: Delta Airlines
Position Name: Aircraft Support Mechanic
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Quebec, Canada
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The aviation industry needs an aircraft support mechanic. Before, during, and after flights, they are responsible for ensuring that aircrafts are safe. A high level of technical knowledge and expertise is required for this position.
The success of any airline, airport or other aviation-related business depends on the skills of aircraft support mechanics. They work on aircraft systems, inspect components, and perform preventive maintenance on various aircraft models. A successful aircraft support mechanic must be able to read and interpret complex technical manuals and schematics, understand and follow safety procedures, and work quickly and accurately under pressure.
A certification is required to become an aircraft support mechanic. Customer service skills are important for aircraft support mechanics since they serve as the face of the company when dealing with customers. Communication skills are beneficial.
In addition to the technical aspect of their work, aircraft support mechanics need to have strong organizational abilities as they will often be required to manage multiple projects at once. They must have the ability to do multiple things at the same time.
Depending on the needs of the employer, aircraft support mechanics work full-time. Flexibility is essential as the job can involve early mornings, late evenings and weekends. Some employers will require mechanics to travel to different locations for repairs or inspections, so travel may be required for this position.
As the demand for aviation services continues to grow, the outlook for aircraft support mechanics is expected to be positive over the next decade. Those with experience in aircraft maintenance and repair should be able to find employment in this field.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Delta Airlines Aircraft Support Mechanic Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Delta Airlines Aircraft Support Mechanic Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.