Hiring Organization: Delta Airlines
Position Name: Central Tooling Attendant
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Atlanta, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Managing and maintaining a wide range of tooling equipment is a critical position for the Central Tooling Attendant. The position requires an individual who is committed to providing quality service, problem solving and communication skills.
The Central Tooling Attendant needs to have strong mechanical skills and be able to diagnose issues with tooling equipment. They need to be able to read blueprints and keep records of repairs. A successful central tooling attendant will be able to make decisions quickly.
This position is responsible for keeping an organized work area, ensuring safety protocol is followed, and performing preventive maintenance on the tooling equipment. The ideal candidate should have experience working with machines.
The central tooling attendant needs to be able to do multiple things at the same time. Interpersonal skills are required as this position frequently interacts with other departments.
The Central Tooling Attendant needs to be able to stay focused in a noisy environment and adhere to deadlines. They need to have good organizational skills and be able to take initiative.
Basic machine maintenance and the ability to use precision measuring instruments are required for this position. Quality customer service and safety will be a priority for the successful candidate.
There are long-term growth opportunities for those who show their dedication to the role. If you think you can take on the responsibilities of the Central Tooling Attendant, we would love to hear from you.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Delta Airlines Central Tooling Attendant Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Delta Airlines Central Tooling Attendant Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.