Hiring Organization: Costco
Position Name: Quality Engineer – SOA – Costco Travel
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Omaha, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Quality Engineer – SOA position is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced software engineer to make an impact on the organization’s success. The Quality Engineer will be responsible for maintaining and improving the automated test framework. The position will work with the existing technology stack.
The successful candidate needs to have experience developing, managing, and executing automated tests. They need to have a strong understanding of automation best practices, as well as knowledge of different test strategies such as unit testing, integration testing, and end-to-end testing. The ideal candidate should have experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and be comfortable working in an Agile environment.
The Quality Engineer will work closely with other members of the engineering team. Guidance and advice regarding testing strategies, test automation, and related topics will be provided by the Quality Engineer. They will be responsible for designing and implementing effective test plans. They will be expected to analyze the test results and give them to the engineering team.
Excellent communication skills are required of the Quality Engineer as they will be interacting with internal and external customers. They will be expected to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies. The Quality Engineer must be able to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences as this position is customer-facing.
An excellent opportunity exists for a Quality Engineer to join a fast-paced and innovative organization. We want to hear from you if you have the qualifications and experience.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Costco Quality Engineer – SOA – Costco Travel Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Costco Quality Engineer – SOA – Costco Travel Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.