Hiring Organization: Starbucks
Position Name: Bookkeeping
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Manitoba, Canada
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Ensuring accuracy of financial data and managing financial records are some of the responsibilities of Bookkeeping. A bookkeeper is responsible for all aspects of the accounting process, including recording transactions, reconciling bank statements, preparing invoices and payments, preparing for audits, and more. Bookkeepers are important in budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning.
A strong background in accounting and bookkeeping is what the ideal candidate for this position should have. They should have experience with general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll processing, and financial reporting. They should be able to use accounting software efficiently. In order to keep accurate records and ensure accuracy in all aspects of the job, good organizational skills are needed.
Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and make sound decisions are required of this position. Small details such as payment deadlines, interest rates, and other relevant factors will need to be paid close attention to by the bookkeeper. They have to be able to exercise discretion when handling sensitive information.
Communication skills are required in order to work effectively with others. In order for the rest of the team to understand complex financial concepts, the bookkeeper needs to be able to explain them in simple terms. They should be comfortable working in a team.
At least three years of bookkeeping experience is required for the ideal candidate for this position. They should have experience with tax preparation and filing. Knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting techniques is a must.
This could be the perfect opportunity for you if you have the necessary qualifications. Someone who is eager to take on new challenges and learn new skills is what we are looking for. We want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to succeed in this role.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Starbucks Bookkeeping Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Starbucks Bookkeeping Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.