Hiring Organization: Apple
Position Name: US-Technical Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: South Carolina, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
You will provide technical support to clients and customers as a US-Technical Specialist. You can provide support by phone, email, and online. You will be expected to provide excellent customer service while resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
You will work with other teams within the organization to ensure effective communication and collaboration. You will have to research customer problems and develop solutions based on your findings. Installation, configuring, maintaining, and repairing hardware and software systems for customers will be your duties. Customer experience will be improved by providing helpful instructions and advice.
Someone with vast knowledge of computer operating systems, networking technologies and related software applications is the ideal candidate for this position. Strong problem-solving skills and familiarity with common customer service practices are essential to success in this role. The ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time is important for this position.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to effectively communicate with customers, co-workers and management. You should have the ability to adapt quickly to changing environments, as well as the motivation to continuously learn new products and technologies. A bachelor’s degree in computer science is required.
A growing team of professionals are committed to helping customers get the most out of their technology and this is an exciting opportunity to join. We are looking for someone with qualifications and enthusiasm to be our US-Technical Specialist.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Apple US-Technical Specialist Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Apple US-Technical Specialist Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.