Hiring Organization: Apple
Position Name: Technical Advisor
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: British Columbia, Canada
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Many organizations rely on the Technical Advisor position. Technical support and guidance is provided by this person. The Technical Advisor will be responsible for analyzing customer and partner needs, developing solutions and training materials, and managing the implementation of these solutions.
You need an in-depth understanding of the company’s products, services and technology to be a Technical Advisor. You must have strong analytical skills to identify opportunities for improvement. In order to ensure their success, you must be able to communicate effectively with internal teams, customers and partners.
In order to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects at once, you must be organized and detail oriented. You should be able to create good relationships with stakeholders. You have to be willing to adapt quickly to changing technologies and customer requirements and have the ability to identify innovative approaches to problem solving.
Technical Advisors are expected to provide technical leadership to internal staff and customers. You need to be comfortable working independently as well as collaborating with other departments.
Excellent communication and customer service skills are required in order to provide timely responses to customer inquiries and resolve customer issues. Strong project management skills are a must for the ideal candidate.
The Technical Advisor needs to have a strong passion for technology and be able to think strategically in order to identify potential solutions that may benefit the customer or the organization.
If you have strong technical and customer service skills, this could be the perfect job for you.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
Apple Technical Advisor Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
Apple Technical Advisor Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.