Hiring Organization: American Express
Position Name: Customer Care Professional
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New Mexico, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
Customer care professionals are responsible for providing top-tier customer service and support. The first point of contact for customers will be you. Ensuring that customers are satisfied with their experience and resolution to any issues they may have is your primary focus.
Excellent communication skills, strong knowledge and understanding of customer service principles are what you should have. A successful Customer Care Professional should be able to handle difficult conversations in a professional manner while maintaining an upbeat, positive attitude. You need to demonstrate a passion for helping others by identifying solutions to customer issues.
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service and be comfortable working in a team environment. Confidentiality and discretion are important when dealing with clients. The Customer Care Professional needs to be organized and have good problem-solving skills.
You will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries via phone, email, chat, and other forms of communication. You will need to document interactions with customers in a way that is compliant with company policy. In order to provide accurate information to customers, you will need to stay current on product offerings, promotions, and policies. You will need to report trends or patterns of customer unhappiness so that they can be addressed quickly and effectively.
The position requires a high level of energy and enthusiasm as well as the ability to work under pressure. You can join a thriving organization and make a difference in the lives of each customer you serve. We encourage you to apply if you think you would make a great Customer Care Professional.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
American Express Customer Care Professional Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
American Express Customer Care Professional Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.