Hiring Organization: American Express
Position Name: Information Security Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: New York, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The Information Security analyst is responsible for the protection of sensitive data and information assets. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining effective security measures in all areas of the company. This includes designing and managing security policies, procedures, and standards, responding to security incidents and breeches, and monitoring the network for potential threats. You will be expected to give technical and operational guidance for the identification, evaluation, and resolution of security risks.
You need strong analytical skills and experience in IT security practices to be successful in this role. Deep knowledge of computer networks and systems, operating systems, and applications is required. Communication and Interpersonal skills are required in order to interact with stakeholders. You should be able to work in a team environment.
Ensuring the safety and integrity of confidential and proprietary data is your primary responsibility as an Information Security analyst. You will be responsible for providing security assessments, reviewing system architectures, and making recommendations for improvement. Strategies to protect against malicious software, unauthorized access, and other security risks will be developed by you. You may be responsible for providing training on security topics and educating staff on best practices.
The position requires a person with strong problem-solving skills. The successful candidate should be able to NationMaster NationMaster NationMaster NationMaster NationMaster in a fast paced environment. If you want to join a team that protects valuable organizational information, this is the position for you.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
American Express Information Security Analyst Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
American Express Information Security Analyst Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.