Hiring Organization: American Airlines
Position Name: Customer Service Agent
Employment Type: Part Time
Work Hours: 8
Salary: $20 To $30/An Hour
Location: Ontario, USA
To apply to this jobs please enter below information:
The customer service agent role requires a person with good communication skills. This individual will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to customers who contact the company by phone, email or in person. The face of the company will need to be able to handle difficult customers and provide quality customer service that meets the standards of the company.
This position requires a person who is patient and understanding, can think on their feet, and has good problem-solving skills. Knowledge of customer service principles and practices, as well as a strong understanding of the company’s products and services are what the customer service agent should have. They should be able to multi-task and have a keen eye for detail.
The customer service agent needs to be willing to help whenever needed. They need to be able to work independently, take initiative, and show good judgement when making decisions. Being self-motivated and wanting to learn and improve is a must for this position.
No matter how difficult the customer is, you will be expected to remain professional and courteous. Provide support to customers by answering questions, resolving issues and helping them understand the products and services offered will be your primary responsibility. You will have to process orders, complaints and returns, update company databases and maintain accurate records.
Excellent customer service skills, great people skills, problem-solving abilities, and willingness to go above and beyond for customers are some of the qualities the ideal candidate for this role should possess. This is the perfect job for you if you want to use your excellent customer service skills to make a difference in how our customers view our services.
Full Job Description
Top 10 Tips for Interview
- Keep your mind and body, relax.
- Never try to give a long answer to an interview question. Keep your answer short and effective.
- If you don’t know the answer of any question, do not try to mislead the interviewer because he knows everything. Here your answer should be just some simple words “Sorry Sir/Ma’am, I do not know the answer”.
- Your dress should be formal. Formal dress always leaves a good impact on the interviewer.
- Take the permission from the interviewer before going inside the interview room by saying “May I come in Sir/Madam?”.
- Do not shake your leg and hand again and again.
- Your clothes should be neat and clean.
- If the interviewer asks the question in English/Hindi, you should give the answer in the same language. If you are not comfortable in that language, you should ask your interviewer “I am not comfortable in English/Hindi. Sir, Can I give the answer in ‘your comfortable language’”. Do not try to give the answer in which language you are not comfortable because in this situation. You would not be able to give your 100% in that language.
- How much time you will stay in the interview room, do not be out of focus. Your focus should be on the interviewer. Do not miss any single word out of what he would be asking. Because if you do so, you will need to listen to that question again. And trust me guys. This is very bad impact. So try to understand and listen to the question properly at once.
- Before leaving the room. You should say ‘Thank you to your interviewer’
American Airlines Customer Service Agent Jobs
Some rules which are followed in good companies by good employees. About what you should know so that you may easily adapt them, given below.
- Company always wants you to be on time and you should be.
- Take less leave from the office.
- Focus on your work and try to learn more.
- Speak from your work not for your mouth.
- Keep on trying to get new things from your seniors, regarding your profile.
- Raise your point but only then when you are 100% sure about your point.
- Never hurry because haste makes waste.
- For earning some extra points than others. Just play out of your comfort zone.
- Always respect your seniors.
- Learn from mistakes made by you and others and do not try to repeat them.
American Airlines Customer Service Agent Jobs
Candidates Who Have Passed Graduate or its Equivalent from a Recognized Board or University Are Eligible For this recruitment.
Kindly check the Official Notification for more qualification details. Notification Link Is Given Below.
Required Documents for This recruitment: Candidate should have this Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – Qualifications certificate with mark sheets.
- Passport size Photographs
How to apply:
- All the eligible candidates can apply for This Job as mentioned below
- Read official notification carefully From the Official Website.
- Read Notification Carefully Before Apply.
- Fill The Application Form (Link Is Given Below)
- Attach Required Document and Passport Size Photo with Signature.
- Then Submit. Done.